Rather than ponder the deeper meanings of Whedon's world, or consider how Echo and Chuck deal with their lives differently, my first thought was a bit violent. Who would win in a fight: Echo or Chuck? Which tech is superior: Imprint or Intersect? I've had a think.
- ...Chuck has a problem fighting females and would get the crap kicked out of him.
- ...she has personalities in her head and not just mad ninja skills, so she has the aggression/fury/badass traits to give her the advantage.
- ...Chuck's Intersect isn't stable all the time, he could glitch and be flashless.
- ...he has a serious height advantage!
- ...Echo's imprints aren't that stable, she's bound to crack at some point.
- ...Team Bartowski could use a remote wipe on Echo to leave her inactive, if only for a little while.
- ...he has Sarah to back him up and she could totally kick Echo's ass.
I think Sarah swings the vote Chuckwards. Sorry Echo, but Agent Walker would beat you to a crying pulp if you laid a hand on Chuck.