Tuesday 8 June 2010

We all start somewhere...


...and for me it was The X-Files. I think I was 14 and my older sis told me about a show she'd seen on Sky. Actually, she told me about a hot guy she'd seen in a show on Sky. The guy was Fox Mulder and the show was The X-Files.

Cut to a few years later and I was at university and suddenly had access to computers. I thought I'd try and find other people who liked my beloved X using t'interweb so I searched around. I met
fanfic and slashfic at the same time and have never been the same since...

2 comments:

  1. aaaah - back where it all began! I remember our weekly X-Files fix.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can vividly remember reading 'the Reaming' feat. Skinner & Mulder thanks to you. I want brain-bleach!

    Lots of love,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...