1. Tyrell corporation hoodie, Last Exit To Nowhere.
I've always fancied a career delivering the Voight-Kampff test.
2. A life size TARDIS, This is planet earth.
My garden needs one, end of.
3. Han Solo in carbonite silicone tray, Firebox
The only chocolate bar I want to eat is one shaped like a a scruffy-looking nerf-herder frozen in carbonite.
4. Firefrog print, James Hance
The Firefly verse meshed together with the Muppets!
5. Battlestar Galactica propaganda posters, ThinkGeek
We all need to do our bit for humanity.
6. Marvel headphones, Truffle Shuffle
When I listen to tunes I want to be reminded that The Avengers is coming.
7. Misfits badges, Official Products
I just want a badge that says Monkey Slut, is that wrong?
8. Mulder's office poster, All Posters
I had one at university and it got trashed.
9. Star Trek red shirt, Nerdyshirts
I'm not scared of being a red shirt, makes life more interesting. And dangerous.
10. Farscape DRD plush toy, Amazon
A little piece of Moya for the family to enjoy - lovely!
Other stores selling geekery are also available.
|Pic: by me|