Wednesday 21 July 2010

Comic con pre-preview night secret spy mission














I'm reporting from San Diego Comic Con for Den Of Geek so will be linking across to the pieces on the site from here so I don't just repeat what they've already published. Like this.

I did a bit of a secret spy mission this evening to scope out the convention centre and got a glimpse of the massive Hall H being set up with chairs (oh my god it really is huge) as well as some posters for Green Lantern and True Blood. I also spotted the signs for Ballroom 20 which is the place I'll be spending most of my time. That's where the likes of Chuck, Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Supernatural and Glee (to name but a few) will be appearing.

Bring on preview night! And thousands of geeks like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...